Welcome back. As part of our reopening risk assessment, we have introduced some new Playground rules to keep you and others safe.
1. Do not use Llangennith Hall field and playgroundIf you or someone you live with has Covid symptoms
high temperature; new continuous cough; change to/loss of sense of smell or taste
Instead you and your household should stay at home, self-isolate and request a test https://gov.wales/coronavirus
2. Use the hand sanitiser at the hall and playground entrances when you arrive and leave. Regular hand washing/sanitising for 20 seconds is important, particularly at the beginning and end of play.
3. Keep 2M social distancing between individuals who are not in your household/extended household at all times.
4. Please bring your own hand sanitiser gel/wipes to the playground to clean your children’s hands between equipment during play.All users are asked to clean touch points on play equipment before and after they use it, e.g. swing chains, handles on the slide, monkey bars etc.
5. For safety do not touch your face whilst using the playground. Cough or sneeze into a tissue, or arm when a tissue is not available.
6. Playground users should not put their mouths on equipment or their hands in their mouths whilst using the playground
7. Do not eat or drink whilst using the play equipment. You are welcome to picnic on the grass before or after play but please take all rubbish home with you. BBQs are not allowed
8. The public toilet is open at the back of the hall. The bin in the toilet is for paper towels only. Please take any other rubbish home with you
9. Use of Llangennith Hall Field and Playground is at your own risk. Please supervise young children at all times.
N.B. The playground and hall field closes at 8:45pm. Please respect our neighbours whilst using the playground. We are glad to welcome you back and hope you have fun using our facilities safely as outlined above.