Welcome back. As part of our reopening risk assessment, we have introduced some rules for hall use to keep yourself and others safe.
1. Do not use Llangennith Hall and field if you or someone you live with has Covid symptoms
high temperature; new continuous cough; change to/loss of sense of smell or taste
you or someone you have had close contact with has had a positive Covid test in the last 14 days and you have been asked to self-isolate
you or someone you live with has travelled from a quarantine area and are still in the 14 days self-isolation
Instead you and your household should stay at home, self-isolate and if need be request a test https://gov.wales/apply-coronavirus-test
2. Use the hand sanitiser at the hall entrance and in the hall when you arrive and leave. Regular hand washing/sanitising for 20 seconds is important, particularly at the beginning and end of your session or after coughing or sneezing. For safety avoid touching your face during the class. Cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available.
3. Keep 2M social distancing between individuals who are not in your household/extended household at all times. The hall now has a 1 way system when using the main hall, kitchen or committee room. Please follow signs for this.
4. Use a face mask at all times when in Llangennith Hall unless you have a medical exemption. You can remove the mask if exercising when you are likely to sweat, as this reduces its effectiveness. For all other activities and gentle exercise when you will not sweat, put your mask back on. This is in line with World Health Organisation and Welsh Government advice
5. Do not bring your own towels into the hall. Please use blue roll provided instead
6. There is a maximum of 15 for all indoor hall sessions and 30 for outdoor sessions – this includes the group leader. Please check with your group leader there is enough room for you to attend the session
7. The hall has a QR code on display for use with the Track and Trace app. You must ensure you provide your current phone number to the group leader, who keeps an attendance record for track and trace. These will be passed onto Track and Trace authorities if they request.
8. Your class leader is responsible for cleaning all equipment used and door handles touched before and after you use it, using the cleaning spray and disposable towel provided and disposing of this in the bin provided. They may ask you to clean equipment you have used as part of this.
9. Hall users should not put their mouths on equipment or their hands in their mouths whilst using the hall.
10. You must bring your own water bottle when using the gym and not share these with others. Do not use the glasses in the kitchen.
11. The toilets are open. The toilet and hall bins are for disposing paper towels only. Please take any other rubbish home with you. Please ensure social distancing when using the toilet. As our toilet facilities are small, only 1 person at a time to access these to maintain social distance
12. Use of Llangennith Hall, Field and gym is at your own risk.
13. Hall users found to be breaking the rules may be asked to leave and where relevant, their membership revoked
Many thanks for using Llangennith Hall and abiding by the rules to keep you and other gym and hall users safe.
Llangennith Hall Committee
Rules updated 9.11.20 in line with latest Welsh Government guidelines